- Rolegás guarantees that you will be re-supplied automatically so that you neither have to worry nor carry gas bottles.
- The calorific value of propane gas is higher than that of other types of gas, which allows energy consumption to be reduced.
- With propane gas you can cook faster and more efficiently.
- As a clean energy source, propane gas does not contaminate soil or water and it helps reduce the emission of carbon monoxide into the atmosphere.
- The Rolegás team is at your disposal in person at our customer service desk or by phone through our call centre.
- In an emergency, do not hesitate to contact the On-Call Emergency Team, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Do not put too much water into pots and pans. They will take longer to boil and, as a result, you will use more gas.
- Switch the cooker off a few minutes before the food is ready. The remaining heat in the pot or pan will be sufficient to finish the cooking process.